This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Receptionist/Office Administrator to join our expanding business delivering to a wide range of clients in the United Kingdom. Our business continues to win and retain prestigious contracts, with clients valuing our multi disciplinary, client focused team.
Our ideal candidate will be friendly, enthusiastic and motivated with excellent communications skills and be highly organised. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar role, and be able to work on your own initiative.
• Previous experience working on a busy reception
• Exceptional telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Polite and professional manner
• Good clerical skills
• Ability to adapt to all situations with ease
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel, is essential
• Answer calls quickly and professionally
• File data and perform other routine clerical tasks for other departments as needed
• Ordering office supplies
• Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and the general public
• Book transport and hotels for all departments
• Ad-hoc other duties as and when required to meet the needs of the business
• Observe and demonstrate behaviours in line with the core values of the company
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV along with a covering email explaining why you think you would make a great addition Dieselec Thistle team, and include details of your notice period and current salary.