This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join our expanding strong business delivering to a wide range of clients in the United Kingdom. Our business continues to win and retain prestigious contracts, with clients valuing our multi disciplinary, client focused team.
Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, enthusiastic with excellent communications skills and be highly organised. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar role, and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Sound in decision making and strategic management
- Strong operational skills including compliance
- Positive approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and professional manner
- Health and safety awareness
- Clean driving licence
Key Duties Include:
- Work alongside the Service Team to develop an operational plan to grow the department.
- Work alongside the Management Team to analysis and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all processes within the company’s Business Management System (BMS) and in line with our accredited standards.
- Developing operations to monitor, improve and maintain outstanding levels of service and assist managers to promote a compliance culture.
- Communicating development plans across the business and inspiring a team to excellence.
To apply please email email@example.com your CV along with a covering email explaining why you think you would make a great addition Dieselec Thistle Team, and include details of your notice period and current salary.