This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced electrical engineer to join our expanding business delivering to a wide range of clients in the United Kingdom. Our business continues to win and retain prestigious contracts, with clients valuing our multi disciplinary, client focused team.
Our ideal candidate will be friendly, enthusiastic and motivated with excellent communications skills and be highly organised. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar role, and be able to work on your own initiative.
• Switchboard and controls
• Generator control systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Fault finding and diagnostics
• PLC and motor control centres
• Clean driving licence
• To read and understand control systems (fault finding)
• Assistance in generator Installations
• Assistance in maintenance programme
• Onsite maintenance and repair of generating sets
• Workshop repair and maintenance of generating set control systems
• Diagnosing and effective repairs of faults in generator control systems
• Commissioning of generating sets and associated equipment
• To maintain good customer relationships with other contractors whilst working on sites
To apply please email email@example.com your CV along with a covering email explaining why you think you would make a great addition Dieselec Thistle Team, and include details of your notice period and current salary.