This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join our expanding business delivering to a wide range of clients in the United Kingdom. Our business continues to win and retain prestigious contracts, with clients valuing our multi-disciplinary, customer focused team.
Our ideal candidate will be friendly, enthusiastic and motivated with excellent communications skills and be highly organised. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar role, and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Previous experience working in a busy credit control function
- Proficiency in Sage and Microsoft Office essential
- High attention to detail
- Polite and professional manner
- Good clerical skills
- Previous experience of projects/construction business would be advantageous
- Experience of other areas of finance would also be of benefit
- Able to adapt to all situations at ease
- Responsible for cash collection via telephone, email and letter
- Posting and allocation of receipts on a daily basis to a high level of accuracy
- New customer opening, including credit checks
- Maintenance of customer account details
- Setting and maintaining customer credit limits.
- Produce monthly customer statements
- Weekly aged debt reviews with Head of Finance
- Processing of invoices and applications for payments
- Monitoring of customer retentions and chasing when due
- Ad-hoc other duties as and when required to meet the needs of the business
- Observe and demonstrate behaviours in line with the core values of the company