This is an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Generator Production Engineer to join our expanding business delivering to a wide range of clients across the UK. Our business continues to win and retain prestigious contracts, with clients valuing our multi disciplinary, client focused team.
Our ideal candidate will be a team player able to take instruction and work on own initiative. You must be flexible and adaptable as needed, and will be willing to learn.
• Electrical qualification and trade papers
• Good control panel fitting and wiring experience
• Good rate of work combined with high quality finishing
• Diligent with paperwork and reports
• Experience with generators would be helpful.
• BS7671 17th edition qualifications preferable
• Reporting to supervisor for instruction
• Working to time scales
• Up fitting additional components and circuitry on existing enclosures
• Entire strip out and rebuild of control panel components and wiring to schematics provided
• Fault finding on control circuitry
• Mark up schematic with any modifications that were carried out during testing
• Pre-test and final test of all modified, added or new control circuitry
• Recording of all results for test and quality records
• Fire up and test all sizes of generator in a safe and proper manner
• Load test and record results for all sizes of generator
Full training will be provided. This is a full time position working 08.00hrs – 16.30hrs with overtime required on occasion.
Interested applicants should send their CV and covering letter, including details of current remuneration, to email@example.com