This is an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Office Administrator to join our expanding business, delivering to a wide range of clients in the United Kingdom. Our business continues to win and retain prestigious contracts, with clients valuing our multi-disciplinary, client-focused team.
Our ideal candidate will be friendly, enthusiastic and motivated with good communications skills and be highly organised. Key Skills:
• Good telephone manner
• Good communication skills
• Polite and professional manner
• Experience in MS Word and Excel
• Answer calls quickly and professionally
• Photo-copying and binding
• File data and perform other routine clerical tasks for other departments as needed
• Perform reception duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and the general public
• Process data entry
• Ad-hoc other duties as and when required to meet the needs of the business
• Observe and demonstrate behaviours in line with the core values of the company
Full training will be given.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV along with a covering email explaining why you think you would make a great addition Dieselec Thistle Team.