This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HSEQ Manager to join our expanding strong business delivering to a wide range of clients across the UK. Our business continues to win and retain prestigious contracts, with clients valuing our multi disciplinary, client focused team.
Our ideal candidate will be qualified to a minimum of NEBOSH General, and have previous construction site experience. The successful candidate will have experience of managing ISO management systems: ISO4001/OHSAS18001 and ISO90001. This is a demanding role requiring good man management skills.
This is a demanding role requiring good man management skills.
• Sound in decision making and strategic management
• Strong health and safety and compliance skills
• Positive approach
• Excellent communication skills and highly organised
• Clear and effective communicator and influence
• Polite and professional manner
• Clean driving licence
• Promote and communicate positive health and safety culture, and communicate with regulatory bodies, insurance representatives and external auditors
• Provide competent HSEQ advice to managers and staff
• Undertake accident and incident investigations
• Continual improvement of the operational systems, processes and policies in line with our accredited standards
• Establish the goals and objectives of the company and ensure their delivery in accordance with our business plan
• To assist managers to promote the compliance culture
• Work alongside the senior management team to analyse and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes within the company
Interested applicants should send their CV and covering letter, including details of current remuneration, to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.