This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HSEQ Manager to join our expanding strong business delivering to a wide range of clients in the United Kingdom. Our business continues to win and retain prestigious contracts, with clients valuing our multidisciplinary, client-focused team.
Our ideal candidate will be qualified to a minimum of NEBOSH General and have previous construction site experience. The successful candidate will have experience of managing ISO management systems: ISO4001/OHSAS18001 and ISO90001. This is a demanding role requiring good man management skills.
• Sound in decision making and strategic management
• Strong health and safety and compliance skills
• Positive approach
• Excellent communication skills and highly organised
• Clear and effective communicator and influence
• Polite and professional manner
• Clean driving licence
• Promote and communicate positive health and safety culture, and communicate with regulatory bodies, insurance representatives and external auditors
• Provide competent HSEQ advice to managers and staff
• Undertake accident and incident investigations
• Continual improvement of the operational systems, processes and policies in line with our accredited standards
• Establish the goals and objectives of the company and ensure their delivery in accordance with our business plan
• To assist managers to promote the compliance culture
• Work alongside the senior management team to analyse and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes within the company
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV along with a covering email explaining why you think you would make a great addition to Dieselec Thistle team.