This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced electrical engineer to join our expanding business delivering to a wide range of clients in the United Kingdom. Our business continues to win and retain prestigious contracts, with clients valuing our multi disciplinary, client focused team.
Our ideal candidate will be friendly, enthusiastic and motivated with excellent communications skills and be highly organised. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar role, and be able to work on your own initiative.
• Switchboard and controls
• Generator control systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Fault finding and diagnostics PLC and motor control centres
• Clean driving licence
• A proven track record and experience in CAD works associated with electrical or mechanical engineering
• Proficient in all aspects of CAD, ideally both 2D and 3D
• Relevant qualifications in electrical or mechanical engineering
• Experience gained on site, either within a professional or contracting capacity
• Electrical drawing experience producing schematics, end connection drawings, block interface drawings, cable schedules, electrical power and distribution drawings
• Mechanical drawings, fuel systems, schematics, room layouts and varied bespoke general arrange drawings for the wider team
• Responsible for producing not only CAD drawings but also assisting in offering design solutions
• Supporting the team to develop designs from initial conception right through to detailed design
• To read and understand control systems (fault finding)
• Commissioning support
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV along with a covering email explaining why you think you would make a great addition Dieselec Thistle team, and include details of your notice period and current salary.