This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced electrical engineer to join our expanding business delivering to a wide range of clients in the United Kingdom. Our business continues to win and retain prestigious contracts, with clients valuing our multi-disciplinary, client-focused team.
Our ideal candidate will be friendly, enthusiastic and motivated with excellent communications skills and be highly organised. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar role, and be able to work using your own initiative.
• Switchboard and controls
• Generator control systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Fault finding and diagnostics
• PLC and motor control centres
• Clean driving licence
• To read and understand control systems (fault finding)
• Assistance in generator Installations
• Assistance in maintenance programmes
• Onsite maintenance and repair of generating sets
• Workshop repair and maintenance of generating set control systems
• Diagnosing and effective repairs of faults in generator control systems
• Commissioning of generating sets and associated equipment
• To maintain good customer relationships with other contractors whilst working on sites
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV along with a covering email explaining why you think you would make a great addition Dieselec Thistle team, and include details of your notice period and current salary.