This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician to join our expanding business delivering to a wide range of clients in the United Kingdom. Our business continues to win and retain prestigious contracts, with clients valuing our multidisciplinary, client-focused team.
Our ideal candidate will be friendly, enthusiastic and motivated with excellent communication skills and be highly organised. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar role, and be able to work using your own initiative.
• Produce drawings using Autocad
• Amend drawings using Autocad
• Mark up drawings, take-offs, quantifying and measuring lengths from AutoCAD
• Upload drawings to customer portals such as 4Projects
• Liaise with customers regarding drawings
• Produce layout drawings highlighting any issues to the engineer
• Ad-hoc duties to support the business
• AutoCAD qualification (3D/Revit would be advantageous)
• Familiarity with mechanical and electrical engineering detail drawings
• Good computer skills including Word and Excel
• Able to work to tight deadlines without compromising standards of work
To apply, please email email@example.com your CV along with a covering email explaining why you think you would make a great addition Dieselec Thistle team, including details of your notice period and current salary.