Recent High Voltage Power Projects Include:
2007 St Fergus Oil & Gas Terminal Total E & P Ltd 2 x 2000 KVA – 11 kV
2008 Stobhill Hospital NHS Glasgow 2 x 1750 KVA – 11 kV
2008 Victoria Hosp NHS Glasgow 2 x 2000 KVA – 11 kV
2009 Larbert Hospital NHS Forth Valley 4 x 2000 KVA – 11 kV
2010 Fife Victoria NHS Fife 4 x 1250 KVA – 11 kV
2011 Goldman Sachs London Goldman Sachs 4 x 2000 KVA – 11 kV
2012 PWC HQ London PWC 1 x 2500 KVA – 6.6 kV
2013 Southern General Hospital NHS Glasgow 10 x 2500 KVA – 11 kV
Typical Projects Include:-
FG Wilson Perkins powered 1500 RPM, 50 Hz diesel engines coupled to Leroy Somer twin bearing alternators producing 11,000 Volts with separate Neutral/Earth resistors and digital generator controllers and synchronising modules.
Witnessed Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) within our in house test cell to demonstrate to our clients that the equipment fully complies with the Functional Design Specifications (FDS)
The Electrical Network Management System (ENMS) includes a hot/standby PLC, Human Machine Interface, SCADA, Dual Redundant Fibre Optic Networks and Remote Input / Output Outstations located throughout the site at key distribution centres.
The controls system allows unobtrusive in service testing of generators using site load without the need for external load banks and has automated fault scenario action in event of component loss such as transformer, cable and ACB.
We offer the full turnkey package including:
· Sound attenuation & ventilation systems for plant room installations.
· Weather proof acoustic containers for external installations.
· Fire suppression systems.
· Bulk fuel storage tanks & transfer systems.
· Fuel polishing installations.
· Extended exhaust flue systems.
· Associated mechanical & electrical installations.
· Site testing and commissioning including 11 kV reactive load banks.